Cuba Dupa festival
The Cuba Dupa festival in Wellington City will be from Saturday 28th March to late Sunday 29th March.
The road outside our shop will be closed to vehicles from 12am Saturday 28th March to 3am Monday 30th March 2020, on Manners Street between Taranaki St and Victoria St.
Other Streets that will be closed include;
- Cuba St between Arthur St and Karo Drive, and Wakefield St.
- State Highway One will still be open at Vivian Street.
- Marion Street at the lower end between Ghuznee St and Swan Lane.
- Dixon St between Taranaki St and Victoria St
- Manners Street between Taranaki St and Victoria St (all sides of Te Aro Park will be available for pedestrian access and enjoyment)
- Eva St off Dixon St
- Garrett St off Cuba St
- Ghuznee St between Taranaki St and Victoria St
- Egmont St between Ghuznee St and Dixon St
- Leeds Street from Ghuznee Street
- Inglewood Place between Taranaki St and Dixon St
- Abel Smith Street between Victoria Street and Taranaki Street
- Wigan Street western end from Abel Smith Street
- Kensington Street
- Kelvin Grove
- Swan Lane
- Furness Lane
- Lukes Lane
- Victoria Street Slip Lane
- Lane Closure on Vivien Street from Saturday 7pm 28th March to 5am Sunday 29th March for foot traffic access across Vivian Street at all times during key events.
Life in the Little Lanes
This is a great opportunity to also check out and enjoy life in the small lanes in Wellingtons Cuba St precinct, and experience their surroundings.